The Santa Cruz Surf Film Festival is stoked to present a different side of surf culture through the art of film, from September 24 – 26th, 2014 at the Del Mar and Rio Theaters in Northern California.
These films from around the world were carefully reviewed by a panel of judges, so viewers can expect exceptional cinematography with the concept of surfing ideas and stories that would inspire surfers, fellow filmmakers and all the ocean lovers out there.
The festival features two different screenings per day on the big screen:
- The Old, the Young & the Sea
- Tierra de Patagones (In Spanish with English subtitles)
- Lakey Peterson – Zero to 100
- Oney Anwar – Chasing the Dream + Q&A with Producer Karen Donald & Brian O’Connell
- Beyond the Surface + Q&A with Director Crystal Thornburg-Homcy, cast member Kate Baldwin, and Executive Producer Damian Handisides
- OUT in the Line-up & The Fortune Wild
You can buy tickets online here, or buy it at the door on the day of the show.
The first 25 people in line for each screening receive a limited-edition Santa Cruz Film Festival tote bag filled with sponsor goodies.