Taking selfies have become the latest trend. However as action sport enthusiasts, casual every day selfies just aren’t doing it for us anymore. Surf selfies have without a doubt upped that ante. There is nothing more exhilarating than snapping a quick shot in a 15 foot barrel at Pipeline or simply hanging your toes to the nose at Makaha on camera. Therefore The Surf Channel presents our top 10 surf selfie picks.
1. Hawaiian surf photographer Clark Little snaps a quick selfie in a barrel.
2. Surf photographer Zak Noyle cheesin’ for the camera.
3. Seth Moniz has mastered his barrel face at backdoor.
4. Alana Blanchard shredding with her GoPro selfie stick.
5. Marlon Gerber taking surf selfies in Indo.
6. Mike Coots top turn selfie.
7. “Punker Pat” Towersey shows us his barrel face.
8. Kelia Moniz hanging five.
9. Kelly Slater’s infamous ‘about to get shacked’ face.
10. This unknown diver might not be surfing, but this selfie was too erie not to share. Photobombed by a Great White.