It’s officially that time of the year again. Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, but don’t stress out guys, we’ve got you covered. If you are looking for a gift or just something fun to do with your surfer girl, we have compiled a list of the best Valentine’s Day gifts and ideas.
1. The key to every surfer girls’ heart is a new bikini.
2. A wave ring will encompass her love of the sea!
3. Does your lady need a new towel? Check out Lay Day beach towels and blankets.
4. Proof sunglasses should do the trick.
5. Every surfer has a favorite pair of flip flops. Maybe she is due for a new pair?
6. You are leaning towards diamonds, but she’s the type that walks around barefoot with flowers in her hair. Try sea glass jewelry! It’s unique and absolutely stunning.
7. Most likely your surfer girl wears jewelry, and if she does, we recommend Pura Vida bracelets. They are cute, stylin’, and support a number of great causes.
9. A Young and Brave beanie! Not only is this nonprofit organization’s apparel adorable, but a percentage of the proceeds are dedicated to those that are young, brave and battling cancer. Ambassador and professional surfer Sage Erickson knows what’s up.
10. We guarantee your playful surfer girl would love to paddle out with you. Take her for a surf!