Electric returns this year as promotional sponsor for mustache Movember and they want YOU to join the Electric mustache crew! Help them raise funds and awareness for men’s health to combat prostate and testicular cancer during the month of November.
Electric has new Movember gear, new prizes, new events and they can’t make it all happen without your help! They encourage you to either create a team within your workplace and join the Electric network or join their team as an individual.
Follow the easy steps outlined below to get started:
1. Visit movember.com
2. Click on ‘Sign Up’ in the upper right hand corner
3. Click ‘Join A Team’
4. Search Electric
5. Join “Eletric US Party”
6. Set up your Mo Space
7. Search and download the Movember app for your phone
8. Start inviting friends/family & requesting donations
There is always strength in numbers, power in the pack. Unite with the Electric Movember team and stay up-to-date on fundraising tips, opportunities to win gear, local events and more! Sign up today for the chance to win the following prizes:
· Each day the top fundraiser on the Electric US team will be rewarded with the Movember icon t-shirt and hat
· The first 5 people to raise $1000 on the Electric US team will be rewarded with the Movember FW01 watch, Movember Watts sunglasses and Movember icon t-shirt and hat
· Best moustache on the Electric US team will be rewarded with the Movember FW01 watch, Movember Watts sunglasses, Movember icon t-shirt and hat
· Overall top fundraiser on the Electric US team will be rewarded with a 2-night trip for 2 to the Movember Gala in Los Angeles
In 2012 Electric’s network raised over $47,000 for Movember. Don’t be intimidated by the idea of raising money, its more about the conversations we start and the awareness we raise! Strength in numbers, the more participants we recruit the better chance we have to surpass last years totals, while having some Mo fun along the way!
Please be sure to follow the below Mo Rules:
1. Start with a clean shaven face
2. For the entire month of Movember each Mo bro must grow and groom a moustache
3. There is to be no joining of the mo to your side burns
4. There is to be no joining of the handlebars to your chin.
5. Each mo bro must conduct himself like a true gentlemen.
If you don’t feel like joining the pack is right for you, you can always show your support by donating to my personal MoSpace. Donate online at http://mosista.co/LoloaMomo.
For official Electric Movember gear visit: electriccalifornia.com/movember
Official Electric Movember hashtags: #ElectricMovember & #powertothemo